Our History

ChurchIn 1956, St. Christopher’s Episcopal Church was established, and in 1959, a building was erected on Perry Highway (now Sheraton Dr.) in Warrendale, PA. In 2010—due to theological and legal disputes with the Episcopal Church—the clergy, leaders, and parishioners chose to lay down their labors, leave that site, and start afresh as New Life Anglican Church. New Life met in the former St. Kilian Roman Catholic Church in Mars, PA.

In 2014, we joyfully celebrated our return to the place where most of our parishioners live—Cranberry Township, PA. We have taken the name All Saints Anglican Church as we begin our ministry afresh once again.  One church.  One congregation.  New Name.  New Location.  Great Future!